From: pol on
Hi all,

Is it possibel the to give find functionality ( ctrl F) in formula bar.

For example I have to find cell A1 value in b:b in entire column , The A1
value may contain in the column B more than one times. So I have to give
find fucntion for the range of b:b

Please help

Pol
From: Gord Dibben on
Select A1 and CTRL + c

Select column B and CTRL + f then CTRL + v then "find all"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: pol on
I want to find each cell in a column have to check automatically using
ctrl+f then ctrl+v upto the end of the column. Please anybody have idea.

With many thanks
Pol

From: Gord Dibben on
What results did you get when you tried the method I posted?

What results did you expect?

What do you want to do with what you find?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP