From: Niklas Fjellman Niklas on
Hi
I have a Task which I know will take 80h and I have assigened a resource 50%
units. When tha task in 50% complete I need to change the units to 25%. When
I do this change Ms Project update the project accordingly, but I loose the
information that I got 50% units during the first half of the task.
How are you supposed to work with Ms Project if you want to keep track of
the Unit changes during the lifetime of a task?
Regards
/Niklas
From: JulieS on
Hello Niklas,

You can edit the number of hours per day or per week that the
resource works on a task in the Task Usage or Resource Usage view.
The "peak units" field on the left side of the view will still show
50%, but if you add peak units to the right side you'll see the
change.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

"Niklas Fjellman" <Niklas Fjellman(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message