From: todd on

From: todd on
I have an exchange calendar and contacts and am leaving my company. How do i
create a local calendar in Outlook 2007? I do not have one in my folder
list. Then, how do i copy my calendar and contacts to them?

Thanks,
Todd

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
In your case, I'd try to export them - assuming the company doesn't have it
locked down. Or you can make a new pst and drag the items to it (File, New,
Outlook Data file).

What version of Outlook will you use at home? If 2002 or older, make a new
pst of the 97/2002 format and drag items to it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.