From: Lars-�ke Aspelin on
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:34:19 GMT, Matti Vuori <xmvuori(a)kolumbus.fi>
wrote:

>Lars-�ke Aspelin <larske(a)REMOOVEtelia.com> wrote in
>> What I would like to do is to incorporate some shapes (images) in the
>> Add-in (.ppa) and make them available to the Add-in macro so it can
>> copy the shapes into the presentation when needed.
>
>Nothing stops you from distributing the PPT version of your add-in also. It
>would be easiest for maintenance of the shape collection and testing.
>
>In you add-in, you just figure out where the add-in is, open the
>corresponding .ppt file (invisibly) and reference the shapes in any way you
>like.

Thanks for your suggestion. I may use that as a "plan B".
But it would be extremely convenient not to have to rely on that the
..ppa and .ppt files are kept together in the same directory.

As the images already are in the .ppa, as (bitmap) images in a
userform, it was hoping that they could also be accessed by a macro in
the addin itself.
Other attributes of the userform image pictures can be accessed, e.g.
like this
Userform1.Image1.Picture.Height (or Width or Type)

I guess the method Render is about getting the bits of the image INTO
the Picture and not out of it, but there is also an attribute called
Handle. Could that be of any use here?

Lars-�ke