From: Jinto83 on
Hi,
Is there anyway to incorporate the results of proc univariate , specifically, the output of signed rank test, into the DEFINE section of proc report.

I have spent a lot of time in writing a proc report script that generates a colored HTML output, however, proc report does not calculate signed rank test. It would be ideal if I can just incorporate the output(just need the signed rank test) from proc univariate into the larger proc report script, which I have spent so much time on already.

Thank you

From: Ya on
On May 27, 3:23 pm, "Jinto83" <jint...(a)sina.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   Is there anyway to incorporate the results of proc univariate , specifically, the output of signed rank test, into the DEFINE section of proc report.
>
> I have spent a lot of time in writing a proc report script that generates a colored HTML output, however, proc report does not calculate signed rank test. It would be ideal if I can just incorporate the output(just need the signed rank test) from proc univariate into the larger proc report script, which I have spent so much time on already.
>
> Thank you
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...(a)netfront.net ---

Capture the test result with ods output, then merge it with the data
originally used for proc report.

Ya