From: David Mark on
Jorge wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2:20 am, Jorge <jo...(a)jorgechamorro.com> wrote:
>> Thank you very much.
>
> BTW, there has to be a (good) reason for not including imported (by an
> @import rule) stylesheets in the document.styleSheets collection.
> Which one is it ?

Talking to yourself again Jorge? Judging from the context (a thank
you), it's hard to say, isn't it? You really have got me this time. :)

Which what is what? Do you mean what reason is there to not include
such style sheets in the styleSheets collection? Scientifically
speaking, because it would be stupid? It's another one of those
no-brainers (your specialty) near as I can tell.
From: Jorge on
On Jan 13, 1:12 pm, David Mark <dmark.cins...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you mean what reason is there to not include
> such style sheets in the styleSheets collection?  Scientifically
> speaking, because it would be stupid?  It's another one of those
> no-brainers (your specialty) near as I can tell.

Thanks David. Yes, my question might be reworded as *why* would it be
stupid to include them ?
--
Jorge.
From: David Mark on
Jorge wrote:
> On Jan 13, 1:12 pm, David Mark <dmark.cins...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you mean what reason is there to not include
>> such style sheets in the styleSheets collection? Scientifically
>> speaking, because it would be stupid? It's another one of those
>> no-brainers (your specialty) near as I can tell.
>
> Thanks David. Yes, my question might be reworded as *why* would it be
> stupid to include them ?

Aren't you the inquisitive little sod today? Because it's a collection,
not a hierarchy. Think. And I hope you get a good grade on your
homework. :(
From: Yoda on
On Jan 13, 1:26 pm, David Mark <dmark.cins...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Jorge wrote:
> > On Jan 13, 1:12 pm, David Mark <dmark.cins...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Do you mean what reason is there to not include
> >> such style sheets in the styleSheets collection?  Scientifically
> >> speaking, because it would be stupid?  It's another one of those
> >> no-brainers (your specialty) near as I can tell.
>
> > Thanks David. Yes, my question might be reworded as *why* would it be
> > stupid to include them ?
>
> (...) Because it's a collection,
> not a hierarchy.  Think. (...)

I still don't get it. Sorry. Could you please enlighten me ?
--
Jorge.
From: David Mark on
Yoda wrote:
> On Jan 13, 1:26 pm, David Mark <dmark.cins...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jorge wrote:
>>> Thanks David. Yes, my question might be reworded as *why* would it be
>>> stupid to include them ?
>> (...) Because it's a collection,
>> not a hierarchy. Think. (...)
>
> I still don't get it. Sorry. Could you please enlighten me ?

You certainly are sorry. :) What does the styleSheets collection
abstract? What is it typically used for? How could it possibly make
sense to include imports _inside_ the specified style sheets in this
collection?

Get a tutor, Jorge.