From: Beverly Howard on
pocket ie has very limited java support...

....fwiw, java's job under windows mobile is to make windows mobile users
miserable ;-/

Beverly Howard
From: Peter Nabbefeld on
1. Java isn't the same as JavaScript
2. Your comment isn't helpful.
I'm not looking for comments, but answers.

P.

From: Beverly Howard on
>> Your comment isn't helpful <<

Sorry you feel that way.

The comment comes from the fact that I've watched a decade of people
attempting to implement any form of java, script or otherwise, for
windows mobile devices to the normal end of frustration and resignation
and used the sarcasm in an attempt to get your attention and possibly
save you time as well as frustration.

I wish you well with your quest, and when you find a path that meets
your needs on windows mobile devices, I sincerely hope that you return
here and post those discoveries for the benefit of those who wish there
were options.

In the mean time, have a nice day... anyway.

Beverly Howard

From: Peter Nabbefeld on
The problem with sarcastic comments is:
Other people (propably knowing a solution) think, the question has been
answered, so don't mind it, which means that such a comment can even result
in getting no information though I'd probably get it, if the comment hadn't
been added.

Kind regards

Peter

From: R.Giskard Reventlov on
"Peter Nabbefeld" <nabbefeld(a)dvberatung.com> wrote in message
> The problem with sarcastic comments is:
> Other people (propably knowing a solution) think, the question has been
> answered, so don't mind it, which means that such a comment can even
> result in getting no information though I'd probably get it, if the
> comment hadn't been added.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Peter

In that case I will not make any sarcastic comments about you top posting
then!

Seriously though in replying to Beverly in this way you have possibly
offended one of the few people here that could have helped you!

Best of luck