From: edT on
I want to make a copy of my WordPerfect Install CD in case anything
happens to the original. How do I do this? Is it an ISO file I need
or what?
From: russg on
On May 11, 9:04 am, e...(a)alsjf.com wrote:
> I want to make a copy of my WordPerfect Install CD in case anything
> happens to the original.  How do I do this?  Is it an ISO file I need
> or what?

You need some CD copying software, like Nero. I'm sure there are
others, but I don't know any.
Oh, NTI also makes CD software. Usually, your CD drive comes with
copy software. I'm not sure
if your OS has it, maybe, probably not.
From: russg on
On May 11, 9:04 am, e...(a)alsjf.com wrote:
> I want to make a copy of my WordPerfect Install CD in case anything
> happens to the original.  How do I do this?  Is it an ISO file I need
> or what?

Oh, also, Nero might not work, if the CD is copy protected, which lots
of commercial, proprietary CDs are.
From: russg on
On May 11, 9:04 am, e...(a)alsjf.com wrote:
> I want to make a copy of my WordPerfect Install CD in case anything
> happens to the original.  How do I do this?  Is it an ISO file I need
> or what?

Oh, again, Roxio also makes CD software.