From: exebat on
Hi all.

I tried searching but I can find any solution.

I have a code that reads some data from database, send it to other
application and waits for response. Since this other application (not
written by me) sometimes just wont respond, my program freezes.

How can I add some kind of timeout to my code so it would only wait
for about 10-20 seconds and if nothing happens it would stop the code ?
From: GBA on
there is a timer function available in the form property. thus have a form
open and check out properties, and do a little research in this area....

From: 136899587 on