From: Jill on
Any ideas as to why my email is suddenly coming in duplicates? It has never happened before and I have no clue how to fix this.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access
From: PvdG42 on

"Jill" <user(a)msgroups.net/> wrote in message
> Any ideas as to why my email is suddenly coming in duplicates? It has
> never happened before and I have no clue how to fix this.
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access

For help with OE, please post in a discussion group for OE. This groups
supports the Microsoft relational database product, Access.

To find an OE group, try this:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open the Windows subcategory. In
the Windows
subcategory, find and open the Outlook Express subcategory. Find a group
there
for your question.