From: Sunny Ho on
I have encountered a problem when I transferred the "mdb file, 02-03 version"
from computer A (my computer using MS office 07) to computer B (company
computer using office 03).

I have developed some "Forms with sub-froms", with "Pull down button"
linked with "Query" using computer A

After I copy and paste the mdb file to computer B, when I re-open the mdb
file, those "pull down button" showed "blank value", that is previously won't
happen when opened with computer A.

Is there any expert encountered this before, and how can you fix it?? and
how is the problem actually is??

Thanks
From: Gina Whipp on
Sunny Ho,

See if Bug 1 for Access 2003 is what is happening...

http://allenbrowne.com/bug-Access2003SP3.html

If it is try removing what you have placed on the Format line...

If that is not your problem, let us know what SP version you are on and
check your References and let us know what is listed there. To check
References go to your VBA Editor - Tools - References...

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Sunny Ho" <SunnyHo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I have encountered a problem when I transferred the "mdb file, 02-03
version"
from computer A (my computer using MS office 07) to computer B (company
computer using office 03).

I have developed some "Forms with sub-froms", with "Pull down button"
linked with "Query" using computer A

After I copy and paste the mdb file to computer B, when I re-open the mdb
file, those "pull down button" showed "blank value", that is previously
won't
happen when opened with computer A.

Is there any expert encountered this before, and how can you fix it?? and
how is the problem actually is??

Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: prueba