From: Igor Korot on
Hi, ALL,
Subject pretty much says it all.
I saw there are 2 other classes: wxComboCtrl and wxComboPopup, but
there is no SetDropdownSize() or similar method?

Currently wxComboBox put on the sizer, but when the list is dropped
it fills the area between the control and the top/bottom of the screen.

Thank you.

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:16:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00) Igor Korot <ikorot(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

IK> I saw there are 2 other classes: wxComboCtrl and wxComboPopup, but
IK> there is no SetDropdownSize() or similar method?

See http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.wxwidgets.general/57383/

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Igor Korot on
Thank you.

From: Carsten A. Arnholm on
Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:16:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00) Igor Korot
> <ikorot(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> I saw there are 2 other classes: wxComboCtrl and wxComboPopup, but
>> there is no SetDropdownSize() or similar method?
>
> See http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.wxwidgets.general/57383/
>
> Regards,
> VZ

Hi Vadim, all

I have placed the complete sample referred to in that thread, with the class
"wxChoiceWx" included at
<http://arnholm.org/wx/wxChoiceList_20080126.zip>

You can use this under the wxWidgets license. The sample is a Code::Blocks
projects set up to use VC2005 Express compiler on windows and GCC on
Linux Kubuntu. The sample has been tested for both.

As mentioned before, this could be considered for further improvements and
contribution to wxWidgets.

Regards
Carsten A. Arnholm
http://arnholm.org/