From: Lisa on
Hi,

I run Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008. How can I monitor NDRs? Can NDRs
forward to the administrator's account? I want to monitor the NDRs for both
incoming/outgoing. For example, is it possible to send the recipient (us) an
email when someone attempts to send us an email that exceeds our limit?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Have a look at this, should answer your question, if not, then post back.

http://www.petri.co.il/monitor-exchange-2007-non-delivery-reports-ndr.htm

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA