From: dingdongdingding on
Hi !
I want to copy a numbered list in Word and paste to a text file.
The numbers show up. How do I not copy the numbers preceding the
items ?

Thanks very much in advanced.
From: Bob I on
Try holding down the Alt key while making the selection to avoid them.

From: dingdongdingding on
Great ! That works. But I have to be very careful cause the list is
very long and I may loose some characters. But it works. Thanks very
much.

From: Bob I on
You're welcome, have a great day!