From: dave on
Trying to figure if there is a way to open 2 mailboxes in outlook at the same
time. 2 seperate profiles. Have 2 separate windows opened with 2 different
mailboxes running.
From: Gordon on

"dave" <dave(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Trying to figure if there is a way to open 2 mailboxes in outlook at the
> same
> time. 2 seperate profiles. Have 2 separate windows opened with 2 different
> mailboxes running.

You can't unless you are using two separate Users and are logged on as each
at the same time.

From: larry on

dave wrote:
> Trying to figure if there is a way to open 2 mailboxes in outlook at the
> same
> time. 2 seperate profiles. Have 2 separate windows opened with 2
> different
> mailboxes running.

ExtraOutlook from http://www.hammerofgod.com/download.html (scroll down
a little to find it) - i've heard some say it works, others say it
screws everything up. I haven't tried it myself though.

You can use windows fast user switching to open two outlooks at once.
This I have used and it works ok, except for the part about switching
windows.

Larry the IT Guy

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46180

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: Slipstick on

dave wrote:
> Currently using outlook 2007.
>
> How can i open additional outlook windows to view each mailbox in a
> separate
> window?

right click on the inbox or folder they are delivered to and choose new
window.

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)