From: zalek on
Just in case someone will look how to play mp4 files on TCPMP ver
0.72RC1 I just installed it on Ipaq 210:

To play it I downloaded 2 codecs:

From http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/0.71/ffmpeg.cabs.0.71.zip select
cab file according to you CPU (for Ipaq 211 I selected ARM processor)
From http://www.rarewares.org/files/aac/tcpmp_aac_plugin.windows_mobile.0.66.zip
select cab file according to you CPU (for Ipaq 211 I selected ARM
processor)

I prefer to use CAB files – it does not require me to install any
program on my PC. The Cab files I out on the SD card, put the SD card
to Ipag, click on the CAB – and program is installed.

Zalek
From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
1. note that, as is also explained in my dedicated articles, I've also
mirrored the H.264 decoder at
http://www.winmobiletech.com/122007H264Bible/h264.cab ; (see the dedicated
section of my dedicated article at
http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blogs/3/the_h_264_a_k_a_mpeg_4_part_10
_and_avc_b )

2. nevertheless, if you do want to play back MP4 (H.264 in most cases),
stay away from TCPMP should you want good battery life and flawless
(efficient) playback. Your one and only choice is CorePlayer - also see my
dedicated H.264 bible at http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blogs/3/the_h_264
_a_k_a_mpeg_4_part_10_and_avc_b

zalek <zalekbloom(a)hotmail.com> wrote in