From: Faraz Ahmed Qureshi on
Any simple way to have the background picture be also printed rather than
being only displayed on the screen.
--
Thanx & Best Regards,

Faraz!
From: Brad on
Below taken directly from a FAQ from office
The printout doesn't look right.
My printed header or footer doesn't look the way I want.

The worksheet background did not print.

Background patterns that are added to worksheets by using the Background
command on the Format menu are not printed. However, graphics added to a
worksheet by using the Picture command on the Insert menu are printed, as are
cells with patterns or shading that are added by using the Cells command on
the Format menu.

--
Wag more, bark less

From: Gord Dibben on
You need to create a Watermark for printing.

See Bob Phillips' site.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP