From: Michael on
How can i calculate within my report the movements of two columns
coming from 2 different datasets within a table in a Reporting
services report. The 2 different datasets are MDX queries with exactly
the same number of rows but running over 2 different periods. I just
want to calculate within the report the different between the two
columns data i.e col A - Col B. I am only able to reference one
dataset within the table and for the second dataset, I can only
reference the Sum of this column measure or the First/Last record of
this column measure, but not each data rows of this column measure.
Thanks