From: m.lancashire on
Have have built a report that is a form of 8 pages that I wish to render as a
word document. It has a number of boxes and tables. I am getting an error
message stating. Destination array was not long enough. Check destindex and
length.

From what I have read (which is fragmented to say the least) it is to do
with too many tables or long field values. I have elimnated the fields values
but cannot elimnate the cells and tables problem as it uses them to do even
the smallest formatting.

It renders fine in pdf, but that is not an option.

Any tips other than 3rd party?
From: epdAaronK on
you don't really need 8 levels of tables for formatting.. I'd really
find a way to make it simpler.

I've never hit this limit.

but for example.. Crystal Reports doesn't even allow you to nest
subreports more than _ONE_ level deep.. so try to keep some
perspective m-kay?

Thanks

-Aaron