From: Cal Who on
I have a web site with a main level directory. In that folder there is a
folder (Blog) that is a virtual directory. Using the program in Blog I get
the error that it could not find the page:
When the error is showing the address bar has the following.

http://test.org/blog/error404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/blog/post.aspx

From what I told you does
/blog/post.aspx

Seem like it should be something else?

post.aspx is in the Blog folder

It's not my code but maybe I could fix it if I knew what it should be.

Thanks

From: Mr. Arnold on
Cal Who wrote:
> I have a web site with a main level directory. In that folder there is a
> folder (Blog) that is a virtual directory. Using the program in Blog I get
> the error that it could not find the page:
> When the error is showing the address bar has the following.
>
> http://test.org/blog/error404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/blog/post.aspx
>
> From what I told you does
> /blog/post.aspx
>
> Seem like it should be something else?
>
> post.aspx is in the Blog folder
>

> It's not my code but maybe I could fix it if I knew what it should be.
>

> Thanks

Can you actually display the page if you just enter the HTTP:// address
in the browser's address like?
From: Cal Who on

"Mr. Arnold" <Arnold(a)Arnold.com> wrote in message
> Cal Who wrote:
>> I have a web site with a main level directory. In that folder there is a
>> folder (Blog) that is a virtual directory. Using the program in Blog I
>> get the error that it could not find the page:
>> When the error is showing the address bar has the following.
>>
>> http://test.org/blog/error404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/blog/post.aspx
>>
>> From what I told you does
>> /blog/post.aspx
>>
>> Seem like it should be something else?
>>
>> post.aspx is in the Blog folder
>>

>> It's not my code but maybe I could fix it if I knew what it should be.
>>

>> Thanks
>
> Can you actually display the page if you just enter the HTTP:// address in
> the browser's address like?

I should have thought of that. I'll check

Thanks