From: "SliqM" poorboy321### on
Hello,
I am using Outlook Express and want to keep the sended message but not the
attachment(s).
How can i remove them?

TIA,
S.

From: Bruce Hagen on

"SliqM" <poorboy321###@hotmail#only 1st 10 chrs###> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I am using Outlook Express and want to keep the sended message but not
> the attachment(s).
> How can i remove them?
>
> TIA,
> S.

Save the message to the Desktop. File | Save as | Desktop | Save. Open it
with Notepad. Highlight and delete the attachment code and drag the
message back to a folder in OE.

If you get a lot, this tool does this and more. You might find it
worthwhile.

OEX:
http://www.oehelp.com/OEX/Default.aspx
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: "SliqM" poorboy321### on

"Bruce Hagen" <BRH(a)nospam.invalid> schreef in bericht

> "SliqM" <poorboy321###@hotmail#only 1st 10 chrs###> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>> I am using Outlook Express and want to keep the sended message but not
>> the attachment(s).
>> How can i remove them?
>>
>> TIA,
>> S.
>

> Save the message to the Desktop. File | Save as | Desktop | Save. Open it
> with Notepad. Highlight and delete the attachment code and drag the
> message back to a folder in OE.
>
> If you get a lot, this tool does this and more. You might find it
> worthwhile.
>
> OEX:
> http://www.oehelp.com/OEX/Default.aspx
> --
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP [Mail]
> Imperial Beach, CA

Thanks Bruce. Simple procedure but it does what i want.

From: Bruce Hagen on

> "Bruce Hagen" <BRH(a)nospam.invalid> schreef in bericht
>>
>> "SliqM" <poorboy321###@hotmail#only 1st 10 chrs###> wrote in message
>>> Hello,
>>> I am using Outlook Express and want to keep the sended message but not
>>> the attachment(s).
>>> How can i remove them?
>>>
>>> TIA,
>>> S.
>>

>> Save the message to the Desktop. File | Save as | Desktop | Save. Open
>> it with Notepad. Highlight and delete the attachment code and drag the
>> message back to a folder in OE.
>>
>> If you get a lot, this tool does this and more. You might find it
>> worthwhile.
>>
>> OEX:
>> http://www.oehelp.com/OEX/Default.aspx
>> --
>> Bruce Hagen
>> MS-MVP [Mail]
>> Imperial Beach, CA
>>

> Thanks Bruce. Simple procedure but it does what i want.

You're welcome.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]