From: Michael Moser on
My drop down list for appointment locations contains a few duplicate
entries, usually because one of the duplicates contains a spelling error.
How can I get rid of these false entries so that I don't always have to be
super-cautious to pick the correct one?

M.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

See this: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mru.htm