From: coolthinking on
Hello,

Using WSUS 3.2 console, I would like to rename one of trhe group defined to
managed the different servers.
As far I understood this tool, it is not possible from the menus.
Moreover, I am not interested in creating a new group,applying the settings
for each patch and then updating the servers membership.
I rather prefer having a way to do it "simply" :-)

Any help is welcome.
Best regards,

From: PvdG42 on

"coolthinking" <coolthinking(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Using WSUS 3.2 console, I would like to rename one of trhe group defined
> managed the different servers.
> As far I understood this tool, it is not possible from the menus.
> Moreover, I am not interested in creating a new group,applying the
> settings
> for each patch and then updating the servers membership.
> I rather prefer having a way to do it "simply" :-)
>
> Any help is welcome.
> Best regards,

What does your question have to do with the .NET Framework?
I think you'll have much better luck if you find a discussion group or forum
that supports WSUS.

From: coolthinking on
Hello,

I full yagree with you. However I selected "General Discution" as category
for this question. I was not aware about the .NET Framework.
Noentheless, do have you the answer :-)

Regards,

From: MarkusSchaber on
Hello, Mr. "coolthinking",

On 3 Mrz., 18:43, coolthinking
<coolthink...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I full yagree with you. However I selected "General Discution" as category
> for this question. I was not aware about the .NET Framework.
> Noentheless, do have you the answer :-)

The names of the discussion boards are built hierarchically. This
group is named "microsoft.public.dotnet.general" - so this are
Microsoft discussion boards. Inside the group of Microsoft groups,
there are public ones. And from all the public ones, there are some
about .NET. And so this group is the one for general discussions
about .NET.

HTH,
markus
From: coolthinking on