From: Mamatha on
Hi

I have an application in VB6.0,and i used flexgrid to display no.of records
from databse.Now i want to view those records by scrolling the mouse wheel
without clicking the down-arrow.
How can i do this?Is ther any solution.
If you know please let me know the solution.
Thanks in advance.

Mamatha

From: Rick Rothstein on
*** MULTI-POSTED***
I've linked the two newsgroups for this response.

> I have an application in VB6.0,and i used flexgrid to display no.of
records
> from databse.Now i want to view those records by scrolling the mouse
wheel
> without clicking the down-arrow.
> How can i do this?Is ther any solution.
> If you know please let me know the solution.
> Thanks in advance.

This is the answer I posted in microsoft.public.vb.controls newsgroup...

On my system (WinXP Pro SP1, VB6 SP5), the mouse wheel of my Logitech
mouse scrolls the MSFlexGrid control whenever the grid has focus. Are
you saying your mouse wheel doesn't do this when the control has focus?
If so, what mouse are you using?

Rick - MVP

P.S. to Mamatha... the following is from a post by Jeff Johnson:

"You have posted this question individually to
multiple groups. This is called Multiposting
and it's BAD. Replies made in one group will
not be visible in the other groups, which
may cause multiple people to respond to your
question with the same answer because they
didn't know someone else had already done it.
This is a waste of time.

If you MUST post your message to multiple
groups, post a single message and select all
the groups (or type their names manually,
separated by commas) in which you want it to
be seen. This is called Crossposting and when
used properly it is GOOD."

From: Andy on

Should the ScrollTrack property of the grid be set to
True to do this? I think the default setting is False.

--- Andy

From: Jan Hyde on
"Andy" <Andrzej7(a)hotmail.com>'s wild thoughts were released
on Wed, 23 Feb 2005 07:57:18 -0800 bearing the following
fruit:

>Should the ScrollTrack property of the grid be set to
>True to do this?

No.

>I think the default setting is False.
>
>--- Andy

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
So I met this gangster who pulls up the back of people's pants, it
was Weggie Kray.

[Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]

Pages: 1
Prev: Flexgrid Sort