From: Eric on
Whenever I type HSI in new worksheet, it will automatically change to HIS.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set default not to auto correct
word?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

From: Brandon G on
Hi Eric,

To disable auto correct click the office button, then click word options in
the lower right hand corner. Then click on the proofing tab. Next there
should be a AutoCorrect Options button and go ahead and click on that. In the
AutoCorrect tab you can check which options you want to keep and others you
wan't to disable. Click OK to save the changes when your done.

Hope this Helps

Brandon G.

"Eric" wrote:

> Whenever I type HSI in new worksheet, it will automatically change to HIS.
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set default not to auto correct
> word?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

Pages: 1