From: Miss Polly Miss on
How can I set up one e-mail address to automatically receive incoming
messages going to another e-mail in Outlook?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
You can set up a rule to auto-forward emails received by one email account
to another by using the Rules Wizard. However, depending upon the type of
mail account you have, you might have to leave Outlook on for the rule to
stay in effect.

Please advise.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Miss Polly" <Miss Polly(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How can I set up one e-mail address to automatically receive incoming
> messages going to another e-mail in Outlook?

This is best done on the server, in my opinion.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]