From: Michele Carandente on
Hi Victor.
Thanks for your reply.

My problem is that I want to put all the emails in HOLD, apart the local one.
As I said before, my installation is not exatly a standard one...
I recognize local emails with:
transport_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_transports.cf
where a database say me 'virtual' if the email is local, ':' otherwise.

So I don't know how to say to postfix which email will not be HOLD...

I'm quite lost at the moment... can you put me in the right way?

Thanks
Michele

From: Michele Carandente on
Hi guys.
I'm still looking for the right solution...

As I said before, I was thinking to put in a cronjob the command
"postsuper -h ALL", but in that case I'll put in hold also the emails
that are in queue because maybe there was an error during the
delivery.

Suggestions?

Thanks
Michele