From: Christine on
I have linked 2 pc via Windows Small Office network.

How to let these 2 pc share the same email a/c in Microsoft Outlook.

Plse provide solution in detailed steps as I am a novice.

Operating syste=xp
outlook version 2003

Thanks

From: Gordon on

"Christine" <centrol(a)singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
> I have linked 2 pc via Windows Small Office network.
>
> How to let these 2 pc share the same email a/c in Microsoft Outlook.
>
> Plse provide solution in detailed steps as I am a novice.
>
> Operating syste=xp
> outlook version 2003
>
> Thanks

The best option is to ascertain whether your Mail provider offers IMAP email
accounts. If they do, then change to that.
If not then you are really confined to being able to "share" incoming mail
only, by setting each instance of Outlook to keep a copy of received mail on
the server.