From: mavrick_101 on
Hi,

Sorry for this stupid question. I'm trying to set up number of columns based
on the values in a string array.

for example I have this array:
string[] tmpArray = commaSeperatedStringValues.split(',');

DataGrid.DataSource=tmpArray;
DataGrid.Bound();

When I do this, all the elements in the array are shown as rows in a signle
column...

Pls help.
From: Rajeev Gopal on
On Jun 9, 10:34 am, mavrick_101 <mavrick...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for this stupid question. I'm trying to set up number of columns based
> on the values in a string array.
>
> for example I have this array:
> string[] tmpArray = commaSeperatedStringValues.split(',');
>
> DataGrid.DataSource=tmpArray;
> DataGrid.Bound();
>
> When I do this, all the elements in the array are shown as rows in a signle
> column...
>
> Pls help.

Hi Mavrick,

You may want to try with Multi-dimensional arrays instead.

Thanks,
Rajeev