From: Hoyst Owen Petard on
The difference between a vest and a bicycle is simple: A vest doesn't have
sleeves.

"Dan Kline" <dan(a)dankline.com> wrote in message
:I have a book of 16 sections. I want to put the book title as a header on
: every left-hand page through the entire book. But, on the right-hand page
: want to put the section title for each of the 16 sections, each of which
is
: different.
:
: (I have figured out how to have a different left- and right-hand header.)
:
: So, first, how do I change the right-page header as each section changes?
: My sections are differentiated with breaks, so as to have footnotes begin
: with "1" in each new section.
:
: Second, and this one really frustrates me--how do I skip past the first
few
: pages of the book which are the cover page and table of contents, where I
do
: not want any headers to appear? Every time I try to set this up, the
: headers appear on every page except the title page, page one, of the book.
:
: Thanks for any help or advice...
:
: Dan