From: cubanmamma on
I keep getting a drop box in the toolbar that shows my entire cell contents
and covers 1/4 of my screen. Would like it not to do that. What should I do?
From: Gord Dibben on
That is the formula bar you see expanding.

Don't select any cells with great amounts of text or just don't display the
formula bar.

View>Formula Bar...........uncheck it.

That's one thing I like about Excel 2007. The option to expand or not.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP