From: Steve on
I have a column of data with number answers and blanks. The numbers vary
slightly between 9 to 11, with no answers or zero's for some rows. I only
want to know the number of times in the column that an anwer is present out
of 214 rows. I thought the "DCOUNTA" function was right, but I just can't
get it. It ranges from K6 with the lablel "Corners" to K223 for 214 rows of
Condos and info on room counts and sizes. I don't seem to have the criteria
statement right. It thought it would be K7:k223>0????
From: Pete_UK on
Try this:

=COUNTIF(K7:K223,">0")

Hope this helps.