From: SL on
Does intelcam.sys support Motion JPG format(ex:FCC_FORMAT_MJPG)?
I can't find enough information in document.
MJPG option is showed in Amcap but can not preview with MJPG format.
KS_DATARANGE_VIDEO structure below

Thanks for any help or hint.

-SL
KS_DATARANGE_VIDEO StreamFormat_VGA_MJPG =
{
// KSDATARANGE
{
sizeof (KS_DATARANGE_VIDEO),
0, // Flags
D_X * D_Y * 2, // SampleSize
0, // Reserved
// MEDIATYPE_Video
STATIC_KSDATAFORMAT_TYPE_VIDEO,
// MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG,
0x47504A4D, 0x0000, 0x0010, 0x80, 0x00, 0x00, 0xaa, 0x00, 0x38, 0x9b,
0x71,
STATIC_KSDATAFORMAT_SPECIFIER_VIDEOINFO
},

TRUE, // BOOL, bFixedSizeSamples (all samples same
size?)
TRUE, // BOOL, bTemporalCompression (all I
frames?)
KS_VIDEOSTREAM_CAPTURE, // StreamDescriptionFlags
0, // MemoryAllocationFlags (KS_VIDEO_ALLOC_*)

// _KS_VIDEO_STREAM_CONFIG_CAPS
{
STATIC_KSDATAFORMAT_SPECIFIER_VIDEOINFO,
KS_AnalogVideo_None, // VideoStandard
D_X, D_Y, // InputSize, (the inherent size of the
incoming signal
// with every digitized pixel
unique)
D_X, D_Y, // MinCroppingSize, smallest rcSrc cropping
rect allowed
D_X, D_Y, // MaxCroppingSize, largest rcSrc cropping
rect allowed
1, // CropGranularityX, granularity of cropping
size
1, // CropGranularityY
1, // CropAlignX, alignment of cropping rect
1, // CropAlignY;
D_X, D_Y, // MinOutputSize, smallest bitmap stream can
produce
D_X, D_Y, // MaxOutputSize, largest bitmap stream can
produce
1, // OutputGranularityX, granularity of output
bitmap size
1, // OutputGranularityY;
0, // StretchTapsX
0, // StretchTapsY
0, // ShrinkTapsX
0, // ShrinkTapsY
333333, // MinFrameInterval, 100 nS units => 30 fps
2000000, // MaxFrameInterval, 100 nS units => 5 fps
16* 5 * D_X * D_Y, // MinBitsPerSecond;
16* 30 * D_X * D_Y // MaxBitsPerSecond;
},

// KS_VIDEOINFOHEADER (default format)
{
0,0,0,0, // RECT rcSource;
0,0,0,0, // RECT rcTarget;
D_X * D_Y * 16 * 30, // DWORD dwBitRate;
0L, // DWORD dwBitErrorRate;
333333, // REFERENCE_TIME AvgTimePerFrame;
sizeof (KS_BITMAPINFOHEADER), // DWORD biSize;
D_X, // LONG biWidth;
D_Y, // LONG biHeight;
1, // WORD biPlanes;
16, // WORD biBitCount;
FCC_FORMAT_MJPG, // DWORD biCompression;
D_X * D_Y * 2, // DWORD biSizeImage;
0, // LONG biXPelsPerMeter;
0, // LONG biYPelsPerMeter;
0, // DWORD biClrUsed;
0 // DWORD biClrImportant;

}
};

From: Tim Roberts on
"SL" <slchang(a)sq.com.tw> wrote:

>Does intelcam.sys support Motion JPG format(ex:FCC_FORMAT_MJPG)?
>I can't find enough information in document.
>MJPG option is showed in Amcap but can not preview with MJPG format.

Do you have an MJPG codec installed? There isn't one built-in.
--
- Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
From: SL on
Device can preview with MJPG when I use Video Class Driver.
I think MJPG codec is installed.

From: SL on
Forget say that, I can't adopt Video Class Driver for some reason.

From: Alexander Grigoriev on
Software MJPEG comes with XP.

"Tim Roberts" <timr(a)probo.com> wrote in message
> "SL" <slchang(a)sq.com.tw> wrote:
>>
>>Does intelcam.sys support Motion JPG format(ex:FCC_FORMAT_MJPG)?
>>I can't find enough information in document.
>>MJPG option is showed in Amcap but can not preview with MJPG format.
>
> Do you have an MJPG codec installed? There isn't one built-in.
> --
> - Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
> Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

 |  Next  |  Last