From: Michael Levin on
I'm using my WM6.5 Imagio phone with an Exchange server. It syncs fine;
however, on my Mac, I have the Entourage email client with a bunch of Notes
on it (in addition to calendar entries, addressbook, and email which live on
the Exchange server). These Notes are local and I can move them to my WM6.5
PPC where they end up as .ics files; how do I view them on the Windows
Mobile? [ yes, I've bought Missing Sync but it simply refuses to transfer
the Notes and their customer support hasn't figured it out... So I'm moving
them manually as files but can't open them properly]. When I double-click
the .ics file on the PPC, it asks if I want to add "" to my device, and I
say "yes" but I don't know where they go! Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

From: Sven on
I can't help you open them, but an ics file is a calendar appointment file.
Opening (running it) would normally try to add an appointment to the
calendar on a Windows machine. I expect that is what is happening, it is
trying to add a mal-formed calendar entry. A note file used to be a .pwi
might try changing the extension on one to see