From: Peter Nabbefeld on
Hello!

I've got javascript problems with windows mobile 6.1 (the javascript
works in IE with windows ce):

For being able to format and control the scrollbar, I've created my own.
It's only displayed, if the
corresponding <div> contains more elements than are fitting into the
view.
While it works with CE, it doesn't show in WM6.1. Probably a problem
with auto-sizing?

Thank You in advance

Peter Nabbefeld

From: Todd Allcock on
While not ideal, a pragmatic solution might be to use a different browser-
I have four on my device- IE Mobile, of course, as well as Opera Mobile,
Opera Mini, and Iris Browser. Not one of them is perfect- but between
them I can render almost any webpage.

From: Peter Nabbefeld on
Thank You, I'll try. However, auto-sizing seems to be integrated into
WM6.5+, so using a different browser might help only up to 6.1 (as in later
version the OS itself might change state - or a later browser version
knowing about OS support, so problems may rise again ...)
:(

Kind regards

P.N.