From: WordHurler on
After installing Office 2007, my F2 key has been shanghaied so that any use
launches MS WORD. A number of other programs use F2, so I need to disable
this Word-launching shortcut key. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Right-click on the desktop (or Start Menu) shortcut used to start Word and
select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, is F2 set as the keyboard shortcut
for starting Word?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Graham Mayor on
Does your keyboard have dual function F keys toggled by an F lock key? Is
the correct set of F key options selected?

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org