From: EdgardM on
I have Microsft Office Pro 2007 and Vsita Pro.
I have a desktop and laptop computer and Outlook is installed in both
computers
I have my current OUtlook Personal Folder in my desktop computer
I need to update (transfer) all my Outlook Personal Folder. to my Laptop.
I have a empty USB and/or CD to use it
Please help

I HAVE PLACED MY QUESTIOSN SEVERAL TIMES HERE IS THIS FORUM AND I DON'T SEE
IT THE LIST WHY
From: Kathleen Orland on
This would be your best method:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm

The link above will give you tons of information.

As for your posts, since you're using the web interface you need to allow
the servers time to display your post. If traffic is heavy, it will take
longer. You need to be patient. If you want to see things more accurately,
use a newsreader like Outlook Express.