From: Biranchi Narayan Panda on
I've used CSS for my website:
***

<head runat="server">
<title></title>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="head" runat="server">
</asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<center>
. . .
. . .
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="MenuContentPlaceHolder"
runat="server">
</asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="ContentPlaceHolder1" runat="server">
</asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
. . .
. . .

. . .

</center>
</form>

***
.style1 {. . .}
.header {. . .}
.footer
{
background-image: url('images/bottomslice.png');
background-repeat: repeat-x;
background-position: bottom;
}

body...
body...
body...

***

I want the footer to stick to the bottom of the screen, irrespective of
screen size and body contents.

How can I achieve this? Please help with a small example.

Thanks

From: Biranchi Narayan Panda on
Please ignore these questions. couldn't frame question properly
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Feb 17, 8:09 am, "Biranchi Narayan Panda"
<biranchi_pa...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Please ignore these questions. couldn't frame question properly

For example you can set an absolute position to pull the div element
out of the flow of the document and set it to the bottom

..footer
{
position: absolute;
bottom: 0;