From: Poppe on
Hello

Only obscurity i could see on ipconfig /all - is that the ip lease expires
time is very long. It's set to 17 years.

According the mobile operator, there might be something wrong on my
computer. Do i need some hotfix or how to solve this issue?

I tried re-connecting several times. I get different IP, but the lease time
is always around 17 years.

BR,
Poppe