From: Roger Crawford on
I have a customer who has implemented only Allowing certain applications to
be able to be run on their Windows 2003 Terminal Servers and this is being
done by Group Policy. When this is applied to the servers and you have a user
click on a hyperlink in a email you get the "This has been restricted by the
Administrator error" You take the policy off and it works. SO I am think what
is launched that allows this hyperlink to work? I know it launches IE but
there has to be a piece that starts that. If I can find that I can add it to
the allowed application list and then move on but I can not find that piece.
Anyone else run into this? Thanks

Roger Crawford
HTS