From: Tracys49 on
There was a hyperlink added to our Intranet page and I need to find out when
that link was added. Is there any way to find that out?

Thank You!
From: webwiz on
I'm assuming it must have been done elsewhere by someone else, and the
web page you have on your Pc - is not the one that was updated, so you
can't tell by that when it was last updated - so... log into the host
site where the page/site resides, and check the creation date there -
that should tell you. ~ ~ unless it's been updated anytime after the
hyperlink was inserted.

Tracys49 wrote:
> There was a hyperlink added to our Intranet page and I need to find out when
> that link was added. Is there any way to find that out?
>
> Thank You!

Pages: 1
Prev: Overtime
Next: full version activation