From: Lam on
Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
Worksheets(Left(Target.SubAddress, InStr(1, Target.SubAddress, "!") - 1)).Visible = xlSheetVisible
Application.EnableEvents = False
Target.Follow
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

Daniell wrote:

Hyperlink
01-Aug-08

Is it possible to hyperlink to a hidden worksheet?

On Friday, August 01, 2008 2:45 PM
Daniell wrote:

Hyperlink
Is it possible to hyperlink to a hidden worksheet?

On Saturday, August 02, 2008 11:06 AM
Pete_UK wrote:

I don't think so - if you could, then where would your cursor be?
I do not think so - if you could, then where would your cursor be?

Pete

wrote:

WPF Custom Validation Using the Enterprise Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/9af7ac1a-d7f3-4e00-9aec-33ef1ec7d1a3/wpf-custom-validation-usi.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: Nita Time formula
Next: Fred Thank you