From: chuckie on
Luke M:

This works very well, however, I tried copy/save value and it shuts down the
'hyperlink'. The cell is still highlighted and underlined, just not
clickable. As I said to Eduardo, I think I will try them and then 'hide' the
unnecessary column(s). Any ideas how to keep the hyperlink active after
copy/save value?
--
chuck