From: S1L1Y1 on
How can I add a hyperlink when I write something online?
Sol

From: sgopus on
no details, no answer!
What and where are you using to WRITE, and where are you posting it?
Generally this are is for windows XP general discussion, not some questions
about posting on some online forums.

From: S1L1Y1 on
I want to post a comment on a discussion group website and I want to add a
link to a website for further research.
Sol

From: Bernd on

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

> I want to post a comment on a discussion group website and I want to add a
> link to a website for further research.
> Sol

Just copy the URL (the Websites address) from your browsers address bar
and past it into/after your comment.

Bernd
From: VanguardLH on
S1L1Y1 wrote:

> How can I add a hyperlink when I write something online?
> Sol

URLs are just text. So just enter the text that describes the URL, like:

http://www.intel.com
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/ResKit/win2000/
https://login.yahoo.com/

See, it's just text.