From: gmark on
Recently in MSoffice for Mac (either after the latest update or just
before,
I don't remember), I am no longer able to set Hyperlinks in Powerpoint
diagrams. I go through the steps and make it, but no browser will
recognize them anymore -- they're treated just as normal text. I have
a diagram I created before that was incomplete so that half of the
labels
had hyperlinks and the other half do not. They still work, but I am
unable
to set any new ones. Nor am I able to change the ones that work to
new
URLs.

Anyone experience this or have any suggestions?

TIA!

Mark

Pages: 1
Prev: LIttle Snitch