From: David Lucero on
I setup a hyperlink for a cell in excel. It links to another folder on my
PC. Whenever I click to open it I get "MS Office Excel Security Notice"
notice/warning. How do I turn that off?
--
David in Houston
From: Gord Dibben on
Excel 2003?

I think you have to turn that off for the Office Application globally.

See this KB Article for preventing the alerts for hyperlinks.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829072/en-us

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP