From: Alberto on
I have two domain controllers in a Windows 2000 domain. Both are also DNS
servers and dc-01 is the DHCP server. dc-01 holds all four FSMO roles.

I get the following error when I run netdom verify dc-01:

I_NetLogonControl failed: Status = 1355 0x54b ERROR_NO_SUCH_DOMAIN

When I run netdom verify dc-02, I get:

The secure channel from PDC to the domain ACCONLINE has been verified. The
connection is with the machine \\dc-01.domainname.com.
The command completed successfully.

I get the same responses when I run nltest /sc_query

I have checked the DNS servers and all entries are the same in dc-01 and
dc-02.

I'd appreciate any input,

Thanks

--