From: MAGARETH WILLIAMS on

Dearest,

I am Ms Magareth Williams,now undergoing medical treatment for cancer in
Malaysia. Before I took ill, I was the, Principal Assurance manager of BNP
Paribas Private Bank.I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of
one Mr. Goudie and an investment placed under my management 7 years ago.
He instructed that we liquidate the principal sum (18,350,000.00 Million
United State Dollars) because he needed to make an urgent investment that
requires cash payment in Europe. We got in touch with his nominated
financial institution in Europe, who agreed to receive this money for a
fee and make cash available to Mr. Goudie for his business operations.

To my surprise, the corresponding bank in Europe got in touch with us last
year that nobody has come forward to claim the money and it has reached the
threshold for the bank to declare it to the government as unclaimed
deposit. On further enquiry, I found that, Mr. Goudie was involved in an
accident in Mainland China and that he died intestate. Because he has no
next of kin all his assets in Europe are about to go to the government. I
write you to makes you to stand as his next of kin and surviving heir to
his assets and the beneficiary of the deposit valued 18,350,000.00 Million
United State Dollars

My condition has become hopeless, my Doctor recently told me that my
cancer has spread and that I have a few months to live. Having known the
hopelessness of my health condition, and the urgency to act, I am
compelled to seek your assistance to get this money out by standing as the
beneficiary and using part of these funds to help the poor and sick people
in society. I have exclusive access to Mr. Goudie's file and all his
investment record. I hope you are somebody that can be trusted.

If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. If you are
interested in this deal, kindly get back to me quickly with your full
details and I will proceed to give you full modalities on how this can be
acheived.

I await your response

Ms Magareth Williams