From: Brian V on
I am living OEM free and loving the freedom.

I feel different.

I feel I have more responsability though.

I feel the time it took and the debt I have to pay back.

I feel good and optimistic.

I feel committed even though I feel pressure.

I feel good.

I feel OEM's have their place and if I needed a computer, I could get one
pre-loaded quickly. So I would get an OEM if I had to. But I would rather
choose not.

I am owning my current copy of Windows and it is good.

I am done.
From: Alias on
Brian V wrote:
> I am living OEM free and loving the freedom.
>
> I feel different.
>
> I feel I have more responsability though.
>
> I feel the time it took and the debt I have to pay back.
>
> I feel good and optimistic.
>
> I feel committed even though I feel pressure.
>
> I feel good.
>
> I feel OEM's have their place and if I needed a computer, I could get one
> pre-loaded quickly. So I would get an OEM if I had to. But I would rather
> choose not.
>
> I am owning my current copy of Windows and it is good.
>
> I am done.

My guess is you don't know what a generic OEM copy of Windows is. Also,
you don't own the copy; you own the license.

--
Alias
From: Brian V on
yeah.......I know.........I'm a new guy.
From: B&E on
Brian V wrote:
> yeah.......I know.........I'm a new guy.

a lot more than the 'new guy';; more 'raw'.

i have run oem for years; am running one now. seems to me there's not
even a chalk like tween them, if you're happy computin'. i know i am.