From: undisclosed on

good morning ,

i have a greatest doubt..... can u tell me where this
mkdir.exe will be located in a computer.. surely it will be in DRIVE 'C'
only... may i know the location of that.. i have searched completely ,
but i couldn't find it....

pl. help me out...

thank u in adavce

S.R.Vignesh

--
vignesh1988i
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"undisclosed" wrote in message

> good morning ,
>
> i have a greatest doubt..... can u tell me where this
> mkdir.exe will be located in a computer.. surely it will be in DRIVE 'C'
> only... may i know the location of that.. i have searched completely ,
> but i couldn't find it....
>
> pl. help me out...
>

> thank u in adavce
>
> S.R.Vignesh
>

> --
> vignesh1988i

mkdir (or its synonym "md") belongs to the class of commands such as copy,
cd, rd or del that are internal to the Command Processor cmd.exe.

From: undisclosed on

oh fine :) so , internal commands can't be found inside our system?????
:)

--
vignesh1988i
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

> oh fine :) so , internal commands can't be found inside our system?????
> :)
> --
> vignesh1988i

They exist as commands but the do not have files associated with them.

From: Bob I on
internal commands are not separate files. At the command prompt type Help MD